Bonaire... The Ultimate Dive Adventure
7 Night Escorted Dive Package
November 1 - 8, 2014 - $1,399
You've heard about Bonaire since you started diving. Now it is time to dive the island with the experts at the Academy of Scuba. It's an experience you will treasure forever.
Arguably (or not), Bonaire is a mecca for divers, world renowned for its unparalleled shore diving. It's an unhurried, unspoiled, natural dive paradise that will have you desiring to make this a perennial visit. Spectacular sunsets, gentle breezes, crystal clear turquoise waters, this is "living the dream" at its fullest potential.
Our trip starts at Buddy Dive Resort, one of the best dive operations in the world. It's a great little resort known for its casual atmosphere, personable staff, and comfortable accommodations. However, one of the most impressive features of Buddy Dive Resort is its dive operation. A full service dive shop, on site camera depot, a number of dive boats, a beautiful staging area, and a house reef that is literally footsteps from your room and equipment storage lockers. If you dive nothing but the house reef for your entire stay, you would leave a happy diver. In fact, most folks make this their first dive of the trip -- it's just too easy.
However, you will quickly learn this island has much more to offer the intrepid diver. You will eventually climb in your rental truck, and take advantage of more than 60 different dives sites accessible from the shoreline of Bonaire. This is what Bonaire is famous for. Diving Bonaire is the epitome of "dive freedom". You will come and go as you please, diving all day (and all night if you choose). Just drive through Buddy Dive's two lane air/nitrox fill station and off you go to find your next dive adventure.
It's been rumored that some "hard core" divers can reach 40 dives in a week. And, sometimes you almost have to work at not doing at least 20 dives. However, most folks will find some time to relax in a hammock, lounge by one of the pools, or hang out in the pool bar. There is plenty to do in Bonaire. This is the adventure you have been waiting for. Find your perfect dive adventure in Bonaire!
Your trip will include:
- Professionally Escorted by Academy of Scuba Staff
- 7 Night Spacious 1 Bedroom Apartment with Kitchen and Separate Bedroom Based on Double Occupancy at the Buddy Dive Resort, Bonaire
- Amazing Daily Buffet Breakfast with Omelets that will break your heart when you leave
- Hotel Taxes
- 7 Days Truck Rental (Shared 1 per Hotel Unit)
- Unlimited Shore Diving
- Minimum 3 Boat Dives
- Unlimited Nitrox/Air Tanks
- Weights for Diving
- 50% Food Credit at Buddy Dive (Capped at $75 Per Person)
- Free WiFi at Buddy Dive
- Round Trip Airport Transfers
- Trip T-shirt
- Trip Photo CD/DVD
Your trip does NOT include:
- Airfare (must depart on October 31 to arrive on November 1)
- Meals and Beverages not listed
- Marine Park Fee, Departure Tax (collected on the Island)
- Optional Vehicle Insurance (highly recommended)
- Travel Insurance (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Dive Insurance (highly recommended)
- Any Scuba Diving Certifications Needed to Dive
- Rental and any other Dive Equipment
- Anything else not mentioned
No Refunds on any deposits. No Refunds on Final Payments. No Cancellations once paid. No Transfers are Allowed. Final Payment is due on August 1, 2014. You will be automatically cancelled with no refunds if you do not pay on or before August 1.
Deposit of $200 is due to reserve spot. There are no reservations without payment. Full payment due by August 1.
Trip Prerequisites: Must have 25 verifiable dives including 10 shore dives. Must be Advanced Open Water Diver (no exceptions) prior to trip. Must be Nitrox Certified prior to trip. Must use a dive computer on trip. Must have night diver certification in order to night dive.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT FOR THIS TRIP.
Please click here to Sign Up Today